Reduce Your Fat Trouble Spots with AlphaCutz Thermogenic Skin Tightening Cream
Did you know there was a product by MuscleSport, called the AlphaCutz Thermogenic Skin Gel, which is designed to help you get rid of odd fat spots around your body?
When it comes to fat, we all have those trouble spots. It could be your spare tire around your belly, or maybe some region that only seems to be affecting you (who put fat there?).
If only there was a product to directly address those areas that my eyes are glued to every time I look in the mirror – just roll it on and forget about it.
You know, a product that can target the loose tummy skin. A topical cream to tighten skin in specific areas of the body.
Well, now there is!
MuscleSport International is proud to present you with a fat-busting, rule-breaking formulated skin gel that is chock full of evidence-based ingredients ensured to attack the cellulite at its roots – AlphaCutz!
• Caffeine – Adrenaline-fueled breakdown and elimination of fatty acids
• Carnitine – Drives fatty acids into the “furnace” of the cell: mitochondria
• Iodine – Improves the action and function of your thyroid hormones to enhance fat metabolism
• Escin – Proven topical venotonic: vasoprotective, vasoconstrictive, and anti-inflammatory; reduces causes of cellulite such as swelling, oedema, and tissue damage
• Glycyl-histidyl-lysine: Topical use can tighten loose skin and improve skin remodelling
This amazing combination of ingredients attacks body fat in numerous ways.
Metabolism enhancers result in an increased breakdown, transport, and elimination of fats – the three components needed to be effective.
Venotonics ensure that the microcirculation (which tends to be limited in fat tissue) is working optimally.
This allows nutrients in to feed the skin, and pro-oxidants and xenobiotics out (that would normally cause damage).
Skin remodelers round out the formulation so you have an all-in-one fat-blaster/skin rejuvenator!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.