The EHP Labs Oxy Whey protein has been scientifically formulated. Containing 24 grams of whey protein, resulting in more lean muscle mass. Each container has 30 servings.
The combination of ingredients is designed for optimal muscle protein synthesis and provides only one gram of carbohydrate. The product supports immune health, lean tissue development, and improves digestion.
Ehp Labs Oxy whey Protein is a premium lean protein formula that supplies more quality proteins and fewer carbohydrates with almost no fat per serving.
Some of the key features of the Ehp Labs Oxy Whey Protein
- Comprises of 70% Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), 20% Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) and 10% casein
- Metabolism and mood enhancers
- Loaded with over five grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) in each serve to promote muscle formulation
- Digestive enzymes to digest the lean protein matrix into a readily usable form providing the building blocks for muscle growth and repair
- Immunity support
Ingredients of the Ehp Labs Oxy Whey Protein formula
Whey protein isolates
Oxy whey formula provides 24 grams of quality protein of which 70% is whey protein isolate.
Whey protein isolates are refined and are a concentrated source of branched-chain amino acids.
Isolates are a filtered form of whey protein that contains almost 90% protein by weight and is almost free of lactose and other carbohydrates.
The whey protein concentrate helps to develop lean muscle mass, promote muscle growth, and support rapid recovery after a workout without discomfort or bloating.
It constitutes 20% of the Oxywhey Lean protein.
Micellar Casein is a type of slow-releasing protein ensuring a constant supply of amino acids.
Micellar casein constitutes 10% of Oxy whey contents.
The presence of micellar casein helps to improve satiety.
Studies confirm that micellar casein helps to eliminate muscle fatigue.
- Provide sustained energy
- Help immune activity
- Repair your muscles
- Prevent protein breakdown
- Improve endurance and help build lean muscle mass
- Prevent free radical damage and decrease inflammation from exercise