Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA, the latest addition to the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard range, has finally hit the shelves.
This long-awaited BCAA intra-workout has got all the optimum lovers talking. The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA comes in the most scientifically researched ratio of 2:1:1:
Perfect for muscle growth and hydration
Not only containing the BCAA’s for protein synthesis and muscle growth, Gold Standard BCAA also contains electrolytes which are important for hydration and correct muscle function.
Anyone who trains hard knows the immune system can take a battering with high-intensity workouts.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA contains Wellmune WPG to support immune system health and to ensure you can keep training at the highest capacity.
Here are the fantastic benefits of the Optimum Nutrition BCAA drink
- BCAAs for Muscle Support
- Wellmune for Immunity Support
- Rhodiola for Endurance Support
- 220 MG of Performance Supporting Electrolytes
- 25% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C
- Banned Substance Tested
- Just 15 Calories Per Serving
- 5g BCAAs in 2:1:1 ratio
- Essential to “switching” on protein synthesis for lean muscle gains
- Provides an energy source to muscles to fuel workouts
- The ON BCAA provides electrolytes to assist rehydration and aid proper muscle function
- Provides immune system support which is essential for those who train hard
To Train Harder & Recover Better you need Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA!
Using the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA for recovery
The good news is you no longer have to fear leg day. You know how you used to dread leg day due to DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)?
Well, fear no more.
With the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA, you will be able to up your leg day intensity, knowing this powerful supplement is there to help you recover, fast.
The perfect combination of caffeine to ensure there are NO jitters
Also, many supplements are formulated to give people the jitters, but not this one.
While the formula is there to help you maximise your workout intensity, it isn’t packed with caffeine.
This is one supplement you must try. Then, watch your recovery times go down and your ability to get back to the gym shorten.